Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update on Write 1, Submit 1--January 2012

A while back I posted that I was going to participate in the "Write 1, Submit 1" challenge.  I opted to go with the monthly version instead of the weekly version because of what would be most realistic with my schedule.  In the interest of keeping myself accountable, I'm posting an update and plan to do so each month for 2012.

So far, I'm sticking to my commitment on this.  I finished one story in January and actually submitted it and another story, so I'm slightly ahead of the game.  However, I will consider it as being "reset" for February, meaning I have to finish a story and submit a story (maybe the same one, maybe not) to consider myself still "on track."  At the moment, I have three works currently "in the pipeline" (submitted and waiting for acceptance), with two others accepted and waiting for their publication date.

Thanks for all the support, and don't forget that the e-book version of Zero Hour is on sale this month for $0.99.  Philippians 4:13.--SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment