Monday, November 28, 2011

New Story on Fear and Trembling: "The Siege of Peter Marak"

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know that I have a new story up on Fear and Trembling.  The title is "The Siege of Peter Marak," and it's the story of a man with a crippling phobia, faced with a terrible, life-or-death choice.  Here's the link--and the artwork that they used for this one is awesome:

http://www.fearandtremblingmag.com/2011/11/the-siege-of-peter-marak/

Of all stories I've had published so far, I must admit that this is one of my own personal favorites.  I'd really like to get your feedback.  I'm also trying something a little new with this story, in that I allude to another of my works in it, in an effort to "connect" some of my stories.  So please, give it a read, and leave a comment.  I'd really like to hear from you.  Philippians 4:13.--SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment