Saturday, August 4, 2012

Update

As you may have noticed, it's been a little while since I posted anything on this blog.  I can only offer you this simple explanation: I've been devoting as much time as possible to my writing.  Since my last post:
  • I've written three short stories, two of which have been submitted while I'm just waiting for the submission window to open for the third. 

  • I've been outlining a novel tentatively titled "Rural Legend," and I've written the rough draft of prologue. 
  • I'm also working on some new publications that I plan to roll out in the near future.  One of them is a short story collection tentatively entitled "Zero Hour II: More Stories of Spiritual Suspense."
  • Working with my friend/fellow writer Lyndon Perry in terms of encouraging each other to keep writing, reading over each other's work, etc.  If you haven't read any of his work, check out the link on his name.
I hope that you'll continue to check back (or, better yet, become a follower of this blog) for more updates.  Philippians 4:13.--SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment